Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

to believe, that believing is everything.




i believe in my dreams. to achieve something. and satisfied with it. i believe life is so meaningful to be wasted. i believe we are stupid to just let our life pass away without any achievement. please, don't take your life for granted.

dream on. have a vision. own a mission.

but words are totally easier than actions. "so why wait?" i ask myself.

so i will not wait. i will not just sit here and wait for all the good things to happen. i'll bust my ass for my dreams. i'll set my vision. i'll own a mission. i won't waste my life. i don't want to be the person who 35 years later sitting in a bench looking and wondering how old he has become and never own anything meaningful in his life. by owning, it is not about materials. materials were never an owning. don't ever be proud, with all of your materials that you ever owned.

i want to be successful in my studies.
i want to have a good a career.
i want my interest in music will make through an achievement.
i want to take a good care of my parents.
i want to have a lovable wife, that i'll always love till the end of my life.
i want to have a good children and be more than just a dad to them.
i want to make my life, as meaningful as it could be.



so i will not just sit here and wait, for all those things to happen.

life is a battle. come on. be a winner.

2 comments:

theahjumma said...

sweet!
hope everything you wish for come true.
good luck!=)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment