Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

21.




truthfully, i am just a normal 21 y/o guys. looks just average, always talk craps, love to joke around, not easy to get along on the first impression, not good in organizing my financial, and seems a bit immature. maybe not a bit. maybe i am immature.


i always act and looks immature. but i know, i can think, maturely when i am needed to. that is what i think about myself.

i also find myself a bit complex. and i am hardly understand myself. so i never expect others to understand me. but i am sure that i am not complicated. both those, are two different things.

last weekend, i had a talk with my sis. the oldest one. i rarely talks and open up with her before. maybe because of the age gap, i am not easily close to her. compare with my other sister, which i am quite close.

i love having an adult's talk. because adults can give a lot of good advices. i am young. for now, ignorance is my middle name. i need a lot of guide, so i can live through this world.

but for 21 y/o guy, i also believe, that i have been experiencing a lot of things, i have seen a lot of things, and i heard a lot of things. sometimes, i can't believe that i am living this life. i see a lot of ups and downs. i see a lot of people change. i see myself change. i see babies grow up into child. i see child grow up into boys. i see beauty outside but dark and rotten inside. i see people get deserved. i see pains. i see wealthiness. i see happiness. i see smiles and grin. i see cheats and lies. i see justice and injustice. i see grateful and ungrateful. but i am still 21. i still going to see a lot of things after this.

i'll pass through all those phases. and i want to keep myself strong.

God, help me. help us. I am, we are just Your ignorance creature. Please guide us. Amin.


5 comments:

Encik Mimpi said...

masih muda huhu! same la kite

Afiq Safwan said...

haha. be young stay young!

Life as a new momma said...

gila emosi aku ni
baca post ko pon nak bergenang
WTH

Afiq Safwan said...

jangan terlalu emosi dengan tanah beb. hahaha

penulis.sahaja said...

kalau dh ckup tua sangat,
mari lah bertarung lawan tangan!

Post a Comment